Monday, July 31, 2006

Treading water

Do you ever have one of those days when you look up at the clock at work and it's almost 4:00 and you wonder what you've been doing all day because you haven't gotten anything accomplished? Well, that was today. I have NO clue what I did all day. I know I was actually working, so I had to have done something, right? It just seemed like when the day was over my head was just barely above water, you know? I hate that.

So, because of that I don't have much to blog about. I did spend part of my lunch break at Gina Miller's new digi-scrap store that just opened today, which you can find here:
http://www.ginamillerdesigns.com/. I'm not entirely sure why I posted that because I don't think anyone that reads this is even mildly interested in it, except for Laura, and I know for a fact, she's already been there. I bought my first few digi-scrapping items, which I haven't used yet because I was finishing up another layout that none of those things really fit with. Here is the latest (page #3). So far the biggest pain in the neck, but I really like the finished product. Thanks Laura for all your help with this one!!


Just so I feel like a real digi-scrapper here are the credits:

Paper, metal heart (recolored) and red bow from Avec Amour by Zazou
Mat and medallion paper: Backnewspaper from Melany Violette
Black twill tape (recolored) from Gina Cabrera's November kit
Swirly photo corner is Michelle Coleman (Antiquated Swirl #3)
Metal swirl clip also Michelle Coleman
Round metal frame from Michelle Coleman's Old Metal Frames
Font is SP Inspired


Hope I didn't miss anything...

I took this picture at Mammaw's on Easter, and I know Mommy doesn't like it, but I really do. So there! I think it's a very sweet picture. I'm looking forward to printing it out and seeing what it looks like on paper. Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank You!

Anonymous said...

Does this mean we are celebrities now that we are posted on your blog...online?

It's a very nice layout. Thank you!

XOXO