Monday, July 24, 2006

Page 2

Today was such a Monday. Our bathtub decided it didn't want to drain anymore so I got to take a shower while up to my ankles in 4 inches of cold standing water. I don't think I felt much cleaner when I got out than when I got in. Yuck! Mark's been working on it all night and it still hasn't gotten any better. I don't know what kind of clog is in there, but it's not budging. This after plunging, Drano, a little more Drano, some more plunging...I may be taking a shower at Nan's tomorrow.

That's really not the way to start off your week, is it? And that's pretty much how the rest of the day went too. I got nothing done at work because I had to go to Halls (about an hour away) to work on a printing problem that turned out to be not really a printing problem. The problem was that the software they were trying to print from was designed to work with Windows 3.1...Windows 95 at the latest. So it had no idea what to do with a printer driver designed for a Windows XP system. I suggested they upgrade their program and luckily she was fine with that. This, not to mention the recurring HP printer problem at the bank across the road. I got hit with that again first thing this morning. Blah...

***Breaking News***
The clog is fixed!!! Woohoo! I can take a real shower now! Mark's so good...I swear he can fix anything!
I'll leave you with the latest digi-scrap page. Well, the latest being my second ever. I'm not sure I'm done with it, but I'm done enough to post it... here you go. Have a great Tuesday!
Ok...so blogger won't upload it...I'll add it later...stay tuned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't even want to know how many brown recluses were causing that clog! ;)

Blogger seems to have a habit of not letting photos upload. I've seen a lot of people have that problem.