Friday, July 14, 2006

Aaaarrrggh!!

Why are there no decent pictures of me??? NONE!!! I'm trying to find one to put on the blog...so at least there's something, but I can't find one that's sharp enough or good enough to post. So, if any of you people have a picture of me that won't make me (or anyone else reading this) cringe, please send it my way. It would probably help if I knew what the heck I'm doing when I try to size it down in PS. It's been awhile since I've done much with PS and I'm not having fun with it. I'm pretty good at airbrushing and cropping, etc, but that would require having a pic that's good enough to even be airbrushed! The best ones I can find are 5-10 years old! What does that say about me? That's a rhetorical question!

This is the best I've got...I wish I were kidding, but I'm not...and I had to steal this one from the Garrity website!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will see what I can find (photo). I am certain I have something.. somewhere