Saturday, July 22, 2006

My first digi-scrap page


I spent an hour or so the other night on the phone with Laura, trying to figure out the basics of this digital scrapbooking thing, and I finally finished my first page. It took hours! I'm sure I'll get a little faster at it. I have been meaning to scrapbook our wedding picures (with paper) for a long time (the whole 9 months we've been married). I managed to get a few pages done this way, but it's such a pain to get all that stuff out and put it all back up. So I thought I'd give it a shot this way. I think this will be my cover page....Here it is...




I think Mark really hates that pictures, but I always liked it. It makes me think of how nervous he was when it was taken. The photographer took a bunch of picture while we were waiting for the minister who was stuck in traffic. I think it's sweet.

Anyway...I've spent all morning on the computer and it's such a pretty day outside, I really should go enjoy the slightly cooler weather. Have a good weekend!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no the online scrapping disease has spread to yet another sister. *sigh* Well the cover looks really good, in my opinion. Sorry I wasn't there to catch your call. My trip home was quite a bit busier than I'd expected it to be. :o) P.S. I think I found a little bit of melanin in my system. I actually tinted to a lightly off off white color. I'm pretty excited about it anyway.

Anonymous said...

I don't know what that sigh was about Katie. ;)

Stephanie it looks great!! I think the metal swirly thing looks perfect like you have it! Good job! Was it fun to do? I tried to get you on Hello last night, but I guess you were away.

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site mascosonthefarm.blogspot.com
Is this possible?