Thursday, July 27, 2006

Much better...

It's Thursday...really feels like it should be Friday, but that's ok. The week has gotten better as it went along. Monday was a pretty bad day. Tuesday wasn't much better. Yesterday the tension in the office started to go away, today things are good. Everybody is themselves again. It's been a rough couple of months, everyone has been stretched to their limit. Apparently that makes people (including me) cranky. We are interviewing people to take over my position at work. That way I can concentrate on what I was promoted to do (almost a year ago). So, I'm preparing to move myself from the front office to the back. Ah...finally!
Unfortunately this rolls over to home too sometimes. Not so much with Mark and me, we just bitch about work alot. We're just so tired when we get home. Nothing gets done. I expect the house to be declared a disaster area any time now. I've got to get it under control!!

Alright then...let's try posting this scrap page again...






















I can't believe it finally worked! I've been trying to post it for DAYS!!! Woohoo!! Tell me what you think...Happy Thursday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the move. Life is looking up... first the CLOG at home is repaired and now the front office blockage is about to dissolve.

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»