Thursday, July 13, 2006

Let's see how this goes!

Who knew it is so easy to set up a blog? I didn't know! I thought this would be fun, but now that I'm typing it...I have absolutely nothing to say! I'll follow Laura's stream-of-consiousness blogging technique and just type random things that come to mind.
Seriously, I'm going to have to come up with some material...because I have NOTHING!! No amusing Jack anecdotes even. I can, however, talk about the cats. Not that there's much to say there since they are all 3 sleeping in separate chairs right now. About an hour ago it was wild kingdom in here...the floor was shaking as they chased eachother around. Then that turned into hissing and biting and Mark having to separate Zoe and Furball. They were playing...really, they were.
It's amazing how boring my life suddenly seems now that I'm trying to come up with something to say. Seriously...today, I went to Paducah and hooked up a copier as a network printer. Then I trained the customer on how to use it as a printer. I know what you must be thinking..."ooooooohhhhh, interesting! If only my life could be that exciting!" Yup, I'm a lucky girl! Oh, oh...and then after work, Mark and I came home and ate some frozen Taquitos for dinner (this isn't a regular occurance...just no one took the initiative to cook anything better), and then I downloaded some music and went to Wal-Mart. On the edge of your seat yet?
We did just get the computer last weekend (wedding present nine-months removed from Mommy & Daddy), and we had wireless internet installed today. It's pretty fast...just like my cable internet was. I really like it! Despite Mark's assertions that he's anti-computer, I know he's enjoying it too. He refused to go to Wal-Mart with me just so he could spend some time on the computer. Like I'm hogging it or something! Puh-lease! Just because I was in music-downloading withdrawal...
Terribly boring post, I know, I'll have to conjure up some good material so I can blog again this weekend sometime....until then, try not to think my blog is too sad...

No comments: