Friday, January 26, 2007

Yes...I should be working

...but I'm not. I've worked my butt off this week, so I am taking a few liberties today...such as blogging at work. I did solve 2 problems, 1 of which was major this afternoon, so I haven't been completely useless. So there.

I thought I would be stuck in the house all weekend, but I got a call from Tracy's sister who needed a judge for the Dresden Middle School talent show at the last minute. So, yes...I'm judging a middle school talent show tomorrow. Me and my expert opinion. Maybe I can put that music education to good use for a change. Or not, whatever. It should be fun. Tracy's brother-in-law makes his own beer which fascinates Mark, so Mark may come by and talk beer with him after the talent show thing. I don't think I stand a chance of dragging Mark to tryouts for a middle school talent show. So, I'm saving my breath on that. Who knows, maybe he'll decide to go anyway. I won't hold my breath.

So, that's my weekend update, I'll fill you all in on the results of my judgement sometime this weekend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I swear I did comment on your blog from what was it Wednesday. I didn't note the day, just said I would peak in and say Hi! and get out so I wouldn't upset anything or anybody and hoped you would feel better.

Can relate to the hot flashes....no fun. Be glad at least its winter. In the summer, it's really bad. XOXO

Anonymous said...

P.S. I like your new layout, but you need a picture of the farm, you,a chicken, cat, etc.

XOXO

Newscoma said...

Yes, a chicken would be good. Or a picture of you feeding them in heels would be even better.
Hee.