Monday, January 15, 2007

COLD!

Wow, it's gotten cold!! It wasn't too bad when I left for work this morning, but the temperature has steadily dropped and now the wind has picked up too! Nice.

I had a pretty good weekend. I finally got my sushi! Mark and I went to Paducah Saturday. We had a couple of other errands to run. We went to a store that we'd never been to before. It was kind of liquor store, but they also had all kinds of glassware and gourmet food. They had a great selection of international beer, so we bought a couple things there. Then we went to World Market and looked around. We ended up buying some glasses there and a few more international beers (they sell them individually so you can try them). Then we went to PetSmart to get food for all the animals. Hambone is still not well. He's better, but there are still some "issues" we've got to get checked out...again. We bought some food for sensitive stomachs, so I started them (all) on that this morning. So far it's not helping. After all our shopping was done we found a sushi place. I'd never even seen this place before, but it turned out to be quite good. I'm sure we'll go back. So now we have a sushi place in Jackson and Paducah! Woohoo! I was very pleased that Mark took me. I think he enjoyed it too.

Today was crazy. I made myself a to-do list first thing this morning when I got to work and somehow only managed to cross about 3 out of 10 things off. And I was busy. All. Day. Ah, there's always tomorrow. At least the rain stopped by this afternoon. I'm bracing myself for a very cold few days. This is when having 4 cats comes in handy. They'll all pile in the bed tonight and they make excellent space heaters. If they'll just be still!

I hope everyone had a good weekend. I'm still waiting on a couple of 100 things lists...come on with that...I need something to read!

1 comment:

Newscoma said...

Going through sushi withdrawal is pure torture.
I'm glad you finally got your sushi on.
I know this feeling.