Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Monday (aka Tuesday)

I don't know what happened, but all of the sudden I'm swamped. I barely had time to think today at work. I know how some of you feel about me blogging about work, so I'll spare you the details. It's not a bad thing, I'm just really busy and suddenly in very high demand. I'm booked for the next week. I haven't had a week like that in quite awhile. In more fun (sort of) work news...Jimmie and I are going to a one day conference in Tunica next week. I'm not really the gambling type (althought I like me some slot machines), but I think I just enjoy the prospect of a "field trip". It will be fun to travel with Jimmie, so I'm looking forward to it.
I'm not feeling so fabulous today. I think I'm trying hard to get a little cold (again). I think I'll start popping antibiotics again tonight. Maybe that will help ward off any unwelcome bugs.
Ok...wow...I'm boring this afternoon. I can't think of anything at all clever to say.
I would like to wish my niece Madeline a very Happy Birthday! I wish I was going to be able to come to her party, but I don't think we'll be able to get there. I hope she and Caleb (who will be 2 in a few days) have a great time!! Happy Birthday to them both!

No comments: