Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I'm so tired I don't even have a title for you today. Work has been insane, we're even more short-handed than we were since our Front Desk girl is gone now. Everyone's stretched pretty thin and it's not good for anyone's mental health. Least of all mine right now.

I didn't plan on mentioning this on the blog, but since it seems to be consuming my life right now, what the heck. My doctor put me on Clomid, it's a fertility drug, I won't go into all the whys. A very common one and usually the first one doctor's will have you try. This is my first round. You take 5 pills each month. My doctor told me that very few people had side effects. I believed her, she was wrong! I should've known (because it's always like this) that if she said very few people would have side effects that I would be one of those very few. I suppose you could think this is sort of a self-fulfilling prophecy type thing. However, I don't read the side effects section unless I just need to, so it's not like I'm having these issues because I have it in my head that I'll have these issues. Anyway, there are side effects. My mood swings are driving me out of my mind! I wake up in the middle of the night in a pool of sweat (yuck!), so I'm not sleeping well. Since I'm not sleeping well, I'm tired which makes it even more difficult to control my moods. All in all, it's a good time. Really, it is. So everyone say a little prayer that this works out for us the first time because I'm not sure I can do this 2 months in a row. Seriously, Mark might kick me out of the house. I'm not fun.

So, that's where I've been and what I've been doing. Not alot really, just trying to stay sane and not bite someone's head off which seems to be becoming increasingly difficult...Tonight I'm just going to go home (still at work at almost 5:30), put on my sweats and watch some mindless TV. If I don't talk to anyone much, then I can't bite their heads off, right? I'm going with that theory.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, glad I didn't try to catch you on Hello the other night. ;) Good luck with it, I hope it works for you and you don't have to do this over and over. Sounds like Wellbutrin and me.