Monday, September 25, 2006

Real quick

To answer a couple of Jennifer's questions before I go to bed...which will be very soon.
Our frozen meals...
I always get a bag of Bocelli's (I think that's right). That's a fully prepared pasta dish in a bag...frozen of course. It takes about 15 minutes to make because you just heat it up in a skillet. Most of them have been pretty good.
Tonight we had frozen lasagna, and I'm sure Mark will probably be eating that again tomorrow night.
Then we got a frozen pizza, which we had last night. As I mentioned in my last post, I still have a dish of chicken enchiladas in the freezer, so that should cover us for the week since we're leaving early Friday morning.

I just finished reading a Jennifer Weiner book...I don't remember the title off the top of my head. It's not terribly thought prevoking material...very much chick-lit, but entertaining. I've read several of hers. It really depends on what your group is wanting to read. There are several authors similar to her that I've read quite a bit of...Jane Green being one...she actually has a book called The Reading Group. Some of these have discussion questions in the back of the book specifically for the purpose of reading groups. Jennifer, you may also enjoy Mary Kay Andrews...all her books are set in Georgia. If you want any of these books, let me know and I'll bring them to you when we swing through Atlanta on the way back from Charleston. I need to get rid of some books anyway. Most of these have a bit of a mystery to them, which I like, but they aren't so complex that they make my head hurt. Since, if I'm reading, I'm probably doing it to relax.

My list making is in full swing. I think I'm going to busy up until the minute we leave, so I'm trying to be as organized as possible. I always make a pretty comprehensive list for trips like these, so packing is never that difficult. So...before I go to sleep I'm going to add a few more things. I've got finish packing for my work trip before I go to bed too. I guess I'd better get to it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If Jennifer isn't interested you can bring me 1-2 of those books (maybe on your back).

Busy,busy seems to be the way everything is any more. Don't overdo it.

XOXO