Thursday, September 28, 2006

30 minutes to go!

I've got 30 more minutes until my vacation begins! I'm a little antsy. Today went surprisingly fast. I had lots to do, lots of loose ends to tie up before we leave. I got those things taken care of, so I'm ready to go!
We got back around 2pm from Hopkinsville yesterday. All of us were dead tired. Our presentation went really well. Nan was very proud. I'm glad she was so pleased. We put in a lot of hours on that presentation...I'm glad it was a success. Enough about work, though!
We're leaving early tomorrow morning, so I've got to finish packing tonight. Go get a few things at the store, etc, etc. I have managed to pay all the bills and the ones that needed mailed in the mail. Mark got all the extra crap out of the car. The house is relatively clean...or at least neat. Mark mopped and shined the floors last weekend, but they need swept thoroughly again. I don't know if that'll happen. We've got the guest room sheets and comforter cleaned and back on the bed for Beth who will be housesitting. I took Ramona to the house at lunch today...she will also be stopping by to check on things, so I showed her where everything is. I've been steadily checking things off my to-do list all day. I actually got up early to get the guest room together. I must be excited about this trip if I got up early. After my trip to the store after work, I'll finish up packing everything, then we'll be ready to go. Woohoo! I can't wait.
I should wrap this post up, though. I'm going to take my work laptop with me I think, so I should be getting it packed up before 5:00. Lord knows I don't want to stay over today!

Have a great rest of the week! And Happy Anniversary to Mark and me! It sure doesn't seem like it's already been a year, but it has definitely been one of my happiest years.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Enjoy your trip, be careful and remember us when you are enjoying all that delicious seafood.

XOXO