Wednesday, September 20, 2006

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood...

I love this being out the office thing. Especially on days like today. It's so nice outside! Of course all the driving I do around here is on state highways, we aren't near any interstates really. So that makes for some really pretty driving. I've spent the last few days in Paris and I really enjoy the drive between here and Martin. It's a nice winding road, and the trees are just barely starting to change here. I can't wait until they really change. It's going to make for some spectacular drives. I love fall!! From the sound of everyone's blogs, we're all ready for it to get here.

Other than being really in love with the weather, there isn't much going on with me. Just work, and I know how everyone loves to here about that.


2 days later...Friday

I can't believe I'm just now getting around to finishing this post! What a busy week!! Next week promises to be even busier. I have a presentation in Hopkinsville on Wednesday morning, so I will be staying in Hopkinsville Tuesday night (with Nan and Jimmie). That'll kill at least one of my vacation preparation evenings. Of course, I'll probably be working on this presentation all weekend and all Monday night, so it's going to kill MOST of my vacation preparation time. My mind is already buzzing with ideas on how I'm going to manage all of this. Of course, there's plenty of time to work while loads of clothes are in the dryer. That's my main plan. Other than that I'll just have to squeeze other things in on my breaks. I'll got to go to Wal-Mart so we can eat next week and have some snacks to take on our trip. So that'll probably have to be done before I even get started working. Enough rattling...it's 5:00 and I'm going HOME!!! Have a great weekend everyone!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! You stole from my title! ;) I'm kidding! O.K., I glazed over the whole work presentation bit, kind of sounded like waaah, wa-wah-waaaah...Charlie Brown teacher sounds.

Go buy some pumpkin spice or pumpkin pie tarts you Fall loving freak! ;)

Anonymous said...

Lists...make lots of lists of things to do, errands you need to run,so you can group "like"things together and accomplish more!

XOXO

Jennifer said...

I feel sure you can get ready. Just remember there is no one (except possibly Mark) under your feet to slow you down. Imagine doing with people following you around, calling your name, with some intermittent crying, and you will feel like you are flyig through your preparations!