Sunday, August 27, 2006

Where has the weekend gone?

It's already Sunday night. I don't wanna go to work tomorrow!! (said in my whiniest possible voice). I'm dreading this next week so much. I know I'm going to be swamped. Usually I don't know, it just happens, but this week I know. So I get to anticipate all the fun I'm going to have. Great.

In other news...Hmm, it seems I don't really have any other "news". Mark did take me out on a nice little date last night. We got dressed up and everything. It was kind of an impromptu thing. He took me to the Opera House, which is our one and only "nice" restaurant. And it actually is very nice. Not even just nice "for Martin", it's really nice (how many times can I say nice) It was fun, we don't do that very often. So, that was my big outing for the weekend. Oh, and earlier yesterday I went to our new Super Wal-mart for the first time. I hate Wal-Mart, I really do, but it's kind of nice to have it nearby when I need it I guess. And, as Wal-Marts go, this one was pretty good.

Today all I've done is wash dishes and laundry. I want to have everything in order for next week so I don't have to worry about it until next weekend. Except for the dishes, I guess I'll probably have to wash some of those during the week. Otherwise that could just get gross. I want ALL of the laundry done though. Since we had the party last weekend I didn't get it ALL done on the weekend. I hate that.

Alright then. I have just succeeded in posting about absolutely nothing. I'll try to do better next time, but when I leave work out, there's just not alot left. Sad, isn't it?

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

So if you can hop on over to my blog you will see it is boring and without pictures. Any help??? I am definitely not up on the technical details as you are. Anyhow, so you think your life is boring? Well, if you will go into minute detail about nothing as I do, it will seem you have a fascinating life.