Saturday, August 19, 2006

Shrimp!!

Mark is back from Biloxi and we have a cooler full of fresh Gulf shrimp! Oh, and he got some oysters too, but I just don't really care about them very much. So tonight we're having a shrimp party. It's been in the works for a few weeks, so the turnout should be pretty good. Unfortunately, it's HOT!!! AND terribly humid, so I hope it cools off alot once the sun goes down. Otherwise it's going to be miserable. I usually really enjoy our parties, so either way it should be fun...it would just be much more comfortable for everyone if it was a little cooler.

I'll try to get some pictures at the party to post later. For now, all I have are a few from Mark Biloxi trip... That's not rain or fog...that's the humidity fogging on the lens of the camera...Mmmm....muggy! And my personal favorite - Shrimp boats! I used to love to watch the shrimp boats when I lived in Savannah.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mark looks at home on the beach. We will have to test that theory next year. How about an after the party report. Please refrain form copier/printer talk though. {g}