Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Oops...it's been awhile since I posted...

Sorry to neglect the blog. I can imagine how disappointing that is to everyone. ;)

I've been worn out! Work has been very busy and I kept feeling like I was getting sick. I'm sure it just started out as sinuses or allergies, but it felt like it was progressing into one of those awful summer colds. Ick. I've felt a little bit better today even though I still feel pretty zapped.
We had another computer die on us at work, so that's kept me busier than usual. That and training my replacement. She's coming along pretty well, so hopefully by next week she'll be ok on her own. There was an hour or two today that she was there by herself, and I think she did pretty well with it. The computer that died was Nan's (the owner) so she hasn't had a PC to work on, which is frustrating. So, we'll be ordering her new one this week. That'll be nice. I think she's going to get one like we have at home (that's what I've picked out for her) and it'll be a vast improvement over what she has now, so she'll really enjoy it I'm sure. Flat panel monitor and everything! Our little company is moving up in the world!

Not much new other than work. My schedule (at work, of course) is really filling up fast. I've got a really big meeting next week with one of our largest customers. I've worked with their IT guy alot before and we get along pretty well, so I'm looking forward to it. I think once I'm free to do my new job, I'll probably stay pretty busy seeing customers and helping the sales people with deals. I'm excited about it...I can't wait to get started!

I don't have much new to post, like I said. I've been so busy during the day that I haven't scrapped anything this week :( So, I may try to work on something tonight...I'll post it when I'm done. Have a great rest of the week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooops... I have nothing to add to your post. Looking forward to seeing you.

Anonymous said...

Well Laura is bored but she can still post something. I know you have much more going on in your head than you would like us to think. Blog SOMETHING!.. How about a poultry report... What is the water level in your portable pond? HEar any good roosters lately?