Sunday, August 06, 2006

What a relaxing weekend!

It really was a relaxing weekend even though I stayed pretty busy. It was a good kind of busy. I got lots done. Mark was sweet enough to take me out Saturday night to my favorite Japanese place in Jackson. We stuffed ourselves on sushi, Gyoza and softshell crab (that was Mark's, but I had a little bit). It was gooooood. We don't go very often, so it was nice. I didn't even have to beg to get him to take me, I just mentioned that I was craving Japanese and he took me. I'm still trying to figure out what he did that he was trying to make up for! LOL...just kidding Mark (if you actually read this).

I've been super-productive. I got up at 8:00 on Saturday, got myself dressed and went to Wal-Mart to get groceries. While I was gone, Mark fixed the leaky hose on the washer. So, I got the groceries put away and started some laundry which I have now completely finished. I've just got to put it away before I go to bed. I got all the dishes washed (for those of your who are unaware...this is an accomplishment because we don't have a dishwasher). Mark changed the sheets on the bed, I ran the Roomba (aka Elwood...yes we named the vacuum cleaner) in the front of the house, and I burned a couple tarts to freshen things up. For those who are interested I burned Summer fresh in the back of the house and Ocean Breeze in the front. Tarts are great for freshening up the house and a house this old needs that on a regular basis.

In addition to all that (which now that I'm reading it...doesn't sound like much) I downloaded some new digi-scrap stuff and did another page...which I'll share at the end.

The downside is I feel like I'm trying to get sick...and I don't have time for that! Our new employee started on Friday and I'll be training her this week on top of going to see some customers. So I really don't have time to be sick. Hopefully it's just allergies, and I'll get past it. With all the cleaning that I've done I've probably stirred up all the cat fur and that certainly doesn't help things.

Ok, I'm rambling, aren't I? It's about bedtime. I've got a big week ahead of me...so I guess I should go get that laundry put away and get some sleep. I've tried to post the scrap page, but, as usual, Blogger won't let me. I'll do it tomorrow. Have a great week!

No comments: