Saturday, November 11, 2006

Shopping, shopping and more shopping...

Whew! Today wore me out! I can't remember the last time I spent the whole day shopping. I spent my birthday money plus a little more, but I think I did well. I'm not even going to try to find picture of everything. I got 1 pair of pants, 1 suit (pants & jacket), 2 shells to go underneath my suits, 2 skirts and 2 sweaters. I'm rather pleased with myself ;)
While I was at the mall I went to Gymboree and got Madeline & Caleb's birthday presents....Toys for Christmas, clothes for the birthday...Here's what I got for them.
I was able to get 2 pairs of pajamas for Caleb because they were having a good sale on those:

















And then I got an outfit for Madeline...I just can just see her in it...so cute:













Before all the clothes shopping, I went fabric shopping for the drapes Laura's making for me...not fun and I didn't have much luck either. Very frustrating!

After all the clothes shopping I had to go to WalMart...so let's just say I've had enough shopping to last me for quite awhile. AND every place I went today was SO crowded. It was like shopping in December. It took me 30 minutes to get a parking spot at the mall!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Oh I love to see pictures along with shopping lists. I don't know what it is, but its just so satifying haha.