Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Almost Thanskgiving

We had the BEST Thanksgiving lunch at work today. I made 2 pies...chess and chocolate chess, neither of which I'd ever made before and they were GOOD...the chocolate probably could have cooked a tad longer, but it tasted very good, it was just a little gooey.

Laura, the fabric has been purchased!! So RELAX!! Mommy found some at Joann's...I haven't seen it, but she had a swatch of the fabric for my chairs with her and said it matched perfectly. So, I told her to get it. And she got the lining too. For a really good price I might add. I still need to get some contrasting green fabric, but I haven't exactly decided how to do that yet. I think it's just going to go on the valance/cornices, so I'll be doing that part anyway. So, as long as I remember to bring the pattern with me Thursday, you're all set. I'll try to remember to go ahead and put it in the car so I can't forget it.

In other, WONDERFUL news...Nan gave Mark an extra day off so he can take off the day after Christmas. That way we won't be so rushed. So we don't have to go back to work until Wednesday after Christmas. I need to know everyone's plans for that. Are we going to do what we did last year and go to Mommy & Daddy's after Mammaw's? Did we do dinner there? I know Jennifer and Laura have other places to be, so let me know so we can plan accordingly...Oh, and Mommy and Daddy might want to know to be prepared too ;) I'm hoping everyone can be around on Christmas Day, because that's really the only time we'll have to spend with everyone. So, let me know!

No comments: