Thursday, October 05, 2006

Home again

We got back home about 9:30 this morning. What a long trip back! We stopped in to see Jennifer and family yesterday afternoon. We'd already been on the road about 6 hours at that point. Then we ran into some traffic issues on the way to Jennifer's. So I think we spent more time in traffic on the way than on our actual visit! Mark was very anxious to get home, which is generally the case once we start heading that way. So we didn't get to stay very long at Jennifer's and Dan had gone to the office, so we didn't get to see him at all. Sorry we missed you Dan! We had a nice visit, though, even if it was short. I hadn't been to Jennifer's in a LONG time and Mark's never been, so we got the tour (lead by Madeline and Caleb). They done a lot to the house since I was there last. Jennifer, I meant to tell you, I LOVE the roman shades in the living room/kitchen! Those are roman shades, right? I think that might be the way to go for our bedroom windows (Laura, are you interested in making them...'cause I'm not! LOL). Anyway, like I said, Mark was anxious to get home. He wanted to drive the rest of the way last night...and we didn't leave Jennifer's until 5ish. I didn't think we'd even make it to Nashville. We ended up stopping in Dickson. So it was only 2 1/2 hours away from home. That made for a pretty easy drive after the drive yesterday. Ok...enough of that! Here's some pictures. I'm going to try to scrap this weekend, so I'll post the pages when I'm done.

This first one I like. This is one I took with the tripod at Greenbrier on "our" rock. The second isn't a terribly good picture, but it's the only one I have of both of us at Folly Beach. That's all for now, I'll post more later. Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your right the one on the rock is better. Probably one of the better ones I have seen on the 2 of you together.

XOXO