Sunday, December 10, 2006

Weekend report

The weekends just don't ever last long enough, do they? I didn't do much of anything Saturday...laid on the couch and read most of the day. I had a really bad day actually. I won't go into it...poor Mark did his best to cheer me up. We did get out of the house for a little while. We went to Union City to get one last gift (for the guy Mark drew at work), then we went and bought me a new pair of running shoes (finally), we made a stop in Fulton for some beer (good beer, otherwise we could've bought it in Martin) and then we stopped by Anne's (Mark's mother) house to fix her phone for her. I'm not sure what the problem was, but I think Mark got it fixed. We stayed and chatted with her for a little while...she was in rare form. It was very entertaining! I love it when she's like that...she's got such a dry sense of humor (drier than Mark's) and she cracks me up sometimes.
Today Mark hasn't felt well at all, so he's spent most of his time in the recliner or in bed. I didn't feel all the great, but decided I had LOTS to do, so I got to work. I did ALL the laundry (last of it's in the dryer now) and all the dishes. Took out the trash, etc, etc. Then I got to work on the calendar I'm making for Anne for Christmas. I got the calendar pages done, now I just have to do the corresponding picture pages. I started looking through the photos I had already scanned in and decided that they would look boring just stuck on a page, so I'm going to do digital scrap pages for each one. I already had a couple done that I could use, so I altered them to fit the page correctly. So I think that leaves me 8 or 9 left to do. I downloaded some digiscrap freebies from Shabby Princess and scanned another picture in, but I haven't actually started creating the rest of the pages yet. I'm going to have to start one tonight so I can keep up my momentum or otherwise I'll procrastinate until the week before Christmas, which isn't that far off. I'll try to post them as I get them done. The ones I've already done, you've already seen on my blog, so that won't be new and interesting to anyone. I think if I can get one a night done, I should be fine. Then I'll just have to get them printed and take them to be bound down the street from work. Better get started now...I've still got gifts I want to get wrapped tonight! Have a great week everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you guys weren't feeling well and hope you are doing better. We had a pretty good turnout yesteray and I think everybody (kids included) had a good time. Titans even won the ballgame (in OT)!! Santa's visit was a nice surprise, even if he got your Dad's hat wrong!!(see blog)

XOXO