Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Fun little project

This is my accomplishment for the evening...I saw this picture of Anne (Mark's mother) as a little girl and I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it. This is going on my Easter (April) calendar page. I haven't done the page yet...but I'll post the before & afters of the picture. The color may still need to be toned down a bit...y'all tell me what you think. I really enjoyed doing this...I may have to do another one! LOL Doesn't this picture remind you ever so slightly of Jennifer?

Here's the before:



















And the after:



















Let me know what you think! Have a Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

Steve Garrity said...

I had just posted what I was thinking was this post.... well the coments are unter the one with the scrapbook page.... so there.