Sunday, December 03, 2006

I hope everyone had a good weekend. I was very productive yesterday. Today, not so much. Yesterday Mark and I drove to Paducah and finished up our Christmas shopping (except for our gifts for eachother). We got to Paducah right when the mall opened,which made the experience ALOT better. There were plenty of people, but not the usual mobs you see this time of year. We had one store to go to there, so we did that and looked around at a couple other places. Then we went to World Market. I don't know if any of you have one of these, but we LOVE that place. Especially the food section. After that we went to PetSmart because we're dorks and we buy Christmas gifts for the cats and the dog. Yes, they have their own stockings...They should be very pleased with their gifts this year. Last we went to Books-a-Million and stocked up on books because we were both out of reading material. In between all that I managed to get lunch at Olive Garden, which was enjoyable. When we got home I went to Wal-Mart and then wrapped a few Christmas presents. Then we changed the sheets on the bed, did some laundry, ate some dinner.
Today, I've done nothing really. I spent alot of the day on the couch watching the America's Next Top Model Season 7 marathon. Mark read...he wasn't so into the show :)
I did a little more laundry, but not much. I think I needed a day to just vegetate.
This week is Mark's birthday (Wednesday). He doesn't want a cake, he says. He just wants brownies, so I'll make those Wednesday evening...they're best warm. I think I'm also supposed to take him out to dinner, which I CERTAINLY don't mind. And that's about it...I have NOTHING to blog about, so that's all you get. Have a great week everyone!

No comments: