Sunday, December 17, 2006

I got 3 months worth of calendar pictures finished today! Woohoo! I didn't get any done yesterday, so I had to make up for it. They probably aren't my favorite scrap pages ever, but I guess they can't all be masterpieces, right? LOL
I'm really not feeling very well, but doing my best not to let a little chest cold get me down. I've got too much to do for that. I had all the usual weekend stuff to do, plus some extra things. Yesterday I got my hair cut then I had to make a trip to Wal-Mart. I dread Wal-Mart on a normal day, but there were 5 times the number of people there yesterday. It was really kind of ridiculous. I got through it though. Then came home and took a good nap. I wasn't feeling well at all. Then we went to a party at Tracy & Stephanie's house. We didn't stay all that long, mostly because I wasn't feeling 100%, but we had a really good time. We're usually the ones having the party it seems like, so it was nice to go to a party! We met lots of people and got to hang out with our friends. Tracy, if you're reading this, we had a GREAT time! Thanks for inviting us!

Today I decided I had to get some work done. So I started the laundry, which unfortunately is still going. Mark and I went out to lunch then I did some scrap pages and wrapped the rest of the presents. With the exception of one gift I'm still waiting to get (UPS) Christmas is ready to go! Oh, but I do have to re-stitch Mark's stocking before I can actually put anything in it.
I guess that's enough rambling...I'll leave you with the 3 scrap pages I finished today. If you have any input on these (and Laura, I'm sure you will ;)) let me know!
March:
July:
August:
































3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know!! What a weekend right?! Ugh!! I LOVE your July page, it's one of my favorites. One little itty bitty thing. Maybe you could shrink the bow a little and make it a little more off white. Easy fix. ;)

And the last one, I like it, but I'm wondering what it would look like if you changed the blend mode of the stamps to overlay.

Just suggestions, not mandatory. ;)

Have a good week!!

Newscoma said...

We loved having you guys.
We are really quite smitten with both of you.

Online Poker said...

And there is other output?