Friday, December 15, 2006

Quick note...

Ok people...I'm blogging my butt off here and I've got NO comments. Ok...I got one comment a few days ago. If this is how it's going to be, I'm going back to once a week. Got it? LOL

Edit: I didn't mean to be pissy about it, I was just wondering where everyone was. I'm not sure what the problem was with posting comments to my blog. I did add a security feature, but that's been several weeks ago...it's just the squiggly word thing. I'm going to assume it's working now, but if it's not, someone please let me know. Thanks!

3 comments:

Steve Garrity said...

I have tried for twod ays to post on your blog... the damn thing is broke! I tried loging in as anonymous every combination I could think of. WTF? If this one works I will try again on the other two. I tried on three different computers at three different locations probably more than a dozen attempts. Have you dones something security wise? I was able to post on Jennifers...

Anonymous said...

I'm just lazy, that's my problem. ;) The security feature is annoying but no biggie.

Newscoma said...

Thanks so much for coming to the party last night.
We had a great time.