Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Home again.



Because I'm sick again. I went to work because I felt better this morning, but now I feel like I'm about to suffocate. So, I'm trying to concentrate on something besides the fact that I can't breathe. So, you get a blog entry out of the deal.


Last night I finished another scrap page. This one's for May. This is the only page I've done that Mark said something about (positive or negative). He likes this one I'm pretty sure. He came up behind me last night while I was working on it and told me I was doing a good job (awwww). It's a good thing he said that because I was getting a little discouraged. You just never know how Anne will take something. I'm sure she'll appreciate the effort I've put into this at the very least. Anyway...May is the mothers page. I spent a good hour searching for a picture of Anne and her mother. Mark got home when I was about 3/4 through. I finally had to ask him if they didn't get along or something because I found ONE picture of the 2 of them together and that's it!! There were a few that they were both in, but there were always other people. I didn't have this problem finding ones with she and her father. Not that there were a ton, but there were at least a few to choose from. So, when you see this layout keep in mind the pickins were slim.


I got the pictures scanned in for the June page. That would be the fathers page. I had a different problem with this one. I found several pictures of Anne and her father, but all but one of them were from when she was a teenager or older. This being a problem because I wanted the ages of the children in the pictures to be in the same ballpark at least. And Mark's dad died when he was 10, so all the pictures of the 2 of them are when Mark was pretty young. Even at that there aren't that many. I'm sure there are more, but I think Anne has them. So, I'm using a Halloween picture which seems a little odd for June, but it's kind of a sweet picture and it's the one Mark wanted me to use...I think it's one of his favorites. So I'll post that too. I'm rambling, so I'll get on to the pictures now!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It seems that all my kids/grandchildren are in varying degrees of illness. Hope everyone is on the mend by Monday.

Your pages look very nice and I am sure she will appreciate the calendar and the time you took with it. Mark looks a lot like his Dad.

XOXO